Reorder CPAP Supplies Easily
Did you know?
Your CPAP supplies are disposable. Replace them regularly to have the best CPAP experience.
WHEN TO REPLACE YOUR SUPPLIES
Every insurance carrier is different. Below are guidelines and averages, please consult your doctor about the exact timing of your equipment resupply.
Every 1 month
Mask cushions and pillows
– Have the edges of your cushion or pillows become stiff or cracked?
– Has your cushion changed color?
– Are you experiencing discomfort, redness or skin irritation?
Machine air filters
– Does the filter show signs of wear such as discoloration, holes or tears?
Every 3 months
Mask frame (excluding headgear)
– Are you experiencing excessive leaks?
Tubing (standard or heated)
– Has your tubing begun to change to an opaque color?
– Has your tubing developed cracks or tears?
Every 6 months
Headgear and chin strap
– Has your headgear stretched?
– Are you overtightening to avoid leaks?
Humidifier water tube
– Has the water chamber become discolored or cloudy?
– Do you see any cracks or pitted areas?
CPAP RE-SUPPLY FOR CURRENT PATIENTS
CPAP Re-Supply Service
Do you need a new filter, hose, mask, water chamber, headgear or cushions to help your CPAP therapy get back on track? Use our handy CPAP re-supply service form below to get the necessary products you need for your treatment, or phone us at 1-800-239-0003.
- Please allow 24 hours to process your order, or 2 days if order is placed on Saturday.
- We bill most insurance carriers. A customer service representative will determine what you are eligible for under your plan
- All insurance plans: You will be responsible for any deductible. Your co-pay insurance will be collected at the time of order placement..