Reorder CPAP Supplies Easily
Did you know?
Your CPAP supplies are disposable. Replace them regularly to have the best CPAP experience.
Please note: You will need to be a current patient of ours to reorder supplies
Every insurance carrier is different. Below are guidelines and averages, please consult your doctor about the exact timing of your equipment resupply.
Every 1 month
Mask cushions and pillows
– Have the edges of your cushion or pillows become stiff or cracked?
– Has your cushion changed color?
– Are you experiencing discomfort, redness or skin irritation?
Machine air filters
– Does the filter show signs of wear such as discoloration, holes or tears?
Every 3 months
Mask frame (excluding headgear)
– Are you experiencing excessive leaks?
Tubing (standard or heated)
– Has your tubing begun to change to an opaque color?
– Has your tubing developed cracks or tears?
Every 6 months
Headgear and chin strap
– Has your headgear stretched?
– Are you overtightening to avoid leaks?
Humidifier water tube
– Has the water chamber become discolored or cloudy?
– Do you see any cracks or pitted areas?
CPAP RE-SUPPLY FOR CURRENT PATIENTS
CPAP Re-Supply Service
Do you need a new filter, hose, mask, water chamber, headgear or cushions to help your CPAP therapy get back on track? Use our handy CPAP re-supply service form below to get the necessary products you need for your treatment, or phone us at 1-800-239-0003.
- Please allow 24 hours to process your order, or 2 days if order is placed on Saturday.
- We bill most insurance carriers. A customer service representative will determine what you are eligible for under your plan
- All insurance plans: You will be responsible for any deductible. Your co-pay insurance will be collected at the time of order placement..