Quality products with the latest technology. Easy to maintain, easy to use.
Got questions? Call us at 716-206-0208
SoClean CPAP Cleaner
Since CPAP bacteria and other germs build up, the devices should be cleaned at least daily. Doing so could help prevent more health problems and keep your loved ones happy while doing so.
If you begin experiencing any of the following symptoms, a dirty CPAP machine could be the culprit:
Machines and other supplies must be ordered through our reorder form. SoClean CPAP Cleaner can be purchased here on our website. Order one today!
FREE Shipping & FREE Adapter SoClean CPAP Cleaner
Machines & Masks
This is not a full list of our product line. Machines and Masks can only be reordered by current customers. Please click on the re-order button and fill out the re-order form. Thank you for your business!
- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motormakes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapyby breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoringis available.
- Integrated humidificationsimplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data,troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screenmake it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Small and lightweight
- Line of sight is not affected which means ability to wear glasses, read or watch tv with mask on
- Ease of use with only 4 parts so it is fast and east to reassemble and clean
- The cushion and headgear are made specifically for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks
- Connectivity options offer more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device, and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.
- Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation
- Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of users’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- DreamStation features: Mask type resistance control, Mask fit check, Oximetry capable, DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
- Humidification: Fixed, adaptive, heated tube; Pre-heat humidifier optionl; Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
- Protection programs: Flex Promise program, Bi-level Rescue program, “One-Touch” warranty programs
Talk With A Sleep Expert
Request An Appointment
Or call — Ph: 716-206-0208